Modernize your print infrastructure with Mako(TM)
A LIVE CODING DEMO USING MAKO™
Join Andy Cardy, Principal Engineer and David Stevenson, Product Manager, for a live demo of Mako, the software developer’s Swiss Army knife for PDF application or workflows.
In this session, we'll show you how to use Mako to modernize your print infrastructure in three simple coding demos.
We will also save time at the end to try out Mako’s support for Java, new for 6.0.1.
Andy and David will cover:
- Modernization through library consolidation
- How you can operate on multiple PDLs including PDF, PCL, PostScript and XPS, all using a single Mako SDK library.
- Adopting automated workflows
- How to analyze and redact text automatically in a PDF, using Mako’s layout analysis and text search capabilities.
- Making the most of print infrastructure-as-a-service
- How to integrate with Microsoft’s Universal Print, including modifying and redirecting print jobs.
- Bonus! Mako now supports Java too!
- We’ll show how easy it is to get started.
Who should attend:
- Technical Decision Makers
- Principal/Senior Engineers
- Technical Leads
- Software Engineers