PDFix Desktop Pro
Produced by PDFix
PDFix Desktop Pro is a professional PDF accessibility remediation software and a complex solution for PDF Accessibility, PDF Conversion and Data Extraction designed for professionals and businesses of all sizes.
PDFix Desktop creates fully accessible PDF/UA documents, from a simple manual remediation to a fully automated process powered by AI engines. PDFix Desktop supports PDF/UA-1 validation according to the Matterhorn Protocol.
- Automated layout and complex structure recognition
- Auto-Tag for adding tags to an untagged PDF
- Easy tables and lists tagging from the selection
- Processing links and annotations
- Full customization of the validation profile(WCAG, Section 508)
- Navigation to problematic element
- Both auto-fix and manual-fix options
- Compatible with PAC, Adobe Acrobat
- Conversion to Responsive HTML
- Conversion to JSON
- Paragraphs, tables, images, lists, headers, footers extraction
- Batch PDF conversions
- Data scraping powered by AI
Watch PDFix YouTube for technical how-tos and detailed step-by-step video tutorials of the product, or visit our BLOG.
Windows MacOS Linux Server Developer tool PDF viewer/printer Services Web service Workflow management Utility Free
Tagged PDF Annotate Create Modify page content Redact Print Sign Stamp Validate View Developer tools Convert from PDF Extract Object data
Accessibility Content Management System (CMS) Document Management System (DMS) Forms Imaging and capture Printing Validation Viewer Information technology Publishing Services & consulting Software development
Tagged PDF creation PDF/UA creation Remediate Verify Viewer