Produced by Appligent Document Solutions
Does your organization need to stamp a high volume of documents through unattended or on-demand environments? StampPDF® Batch lets you add customized text, images, watermarks and more to documents as they are submitted, as they are requested, or in batch mode.
StampPDF Batch is used across many industries, including: Manufacturing and Aerospace as part of their ISO 9000 compliance process; by publishers for pre-publication review; by law firms to add Bates numbering, by Government agencies and Courts to certify electronic submission date and time; as part of a Social DRM process; or by any organization that needs to dynamically personalize documents.
StampPDF® Batch is a powerful server-based application engineered for high volume, unattended and missions-critical on-demand environments.
Stamping & Watermarking
- Apply copyright notices, disclaimers or other text in your choice of font, point size and color
- Place multi-line stamps, specify lines, line-breaks, precise location and rotate text stamps to any angle
- Stamp JPEG, TIFF or PDF files; resize, scale and position them precisely
- Specify transparency level for stamped text or images
- Automatic placement based on page size
- Automatic placement based on page diagonals; for example, top-left to bottom-right
- Remove stamps that are no longer needed as documents move through the workflow
- Autoscale Text Size to fit to the page size, by percentage of the page size
Stamp Variables, Pagination, Bates
- Use over 30 built-in stamping variables, including file and path name, document information, page, Bates numbers, and date and time in a variety of formats
- Apply consecutive Bates numbering across multiple files
- Recto-verso placement of text or images
- Stamp invisible text on documents (invisible text can be indexed by search engines)
- Automatic placement of start, stop and check characters in Code 128 barcodes (Code 128 character set B is included)
- Dynamic stamp file variable substitution from the command line *New in version 6
Advanced Typographical Features
- Supports Unicode
- Supports TrueType and OpenType fonts
- Supports Chinese, Japanese and Korean (CJK) fonts
- Manage character spacing, word spacing and line leading
- Directly supports three PDF color spaces: RGB, CMYK and Grayscale
- Support for maintaining fixed length Arabic text *New in version 6
Output File Features
- Full output customization via plain-text parameter files.
- Set file display and navigation modes and zoom levels the user sees when the document opens.
- Includes new document information, including title, subject, keywords, date or other metadata, in PDF document Information fields and in XML via the eXtensible Metadata Platform (XMP).
- Apply 40-bit or 128-bit file encryption to your stamped documents using owner and user passwords to control access and ability to modify the document. (For 256 bit AES security, see APCrypt).
- Linearize PDF files for network and web-server deployment via Fast Web View.
- Optimize output files to reduce file size.
- Maintain the same PDF version number as the input file *New in version 6