Live webinar: Low-code PDF generation with iText DITO®Do you want to design smarter templates for more engaging PDF documents? Then iText DITO, our low-code document generator might be what you need.
Both webinars are on Tuesday, 28th April 2020
Do you want to design smarter templates for more engaging PDF documents? Then iText DITO, our low-code document generator might be what you need. Join us for this 30-minute webinar as our iText DITO technical product manager Erwin Buggenhout takes you on a virtual walk through our product, and builds a solid business case for a low-code approach to PDF-generation.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to use iText DITO Editor to design attractive templates
- How to apply conditional logic and filtered loops within your templates
- How to use the PDF/UA Compliance Assistant to generate PDFs that are accessible and comply with policies such as ADA, Section 508 and WCAG 2.1
Two live webinars will be held on Tuesday 28th April 2020
- Webinar 1: 9 am London (UTC +2) | 5:00 pm Seoul– Register here
- Webinar 2: 11:30 am Boston (UTC -4) | 4:30 pm London – Register here
You can pick which webinar suits you the best. You can’t make it? Register anyway, and we will send you a recording of the webinar!
We look forward to answering your questions and comments during and after the webinar!
Still have questions?
If you are interested in learning more or have additional questions, contact us