New Adobe PDF Library Release Offers Mac ARM Support with Update to .NET 6.0The latest release of the Adobe PDF Library (v18.0.4PlusP1m) includes an update to .NET 6.0 and offers support for Mac ARM.
Good news for PDF developers using Mac - the latest release of the Adobe PDF Library (v18.0.4PlusP1m) includes an update to .NET 6.0 and offers support for Mac ARM. Mac developers now have full control over the creation, manipulation and management of PDFs using this SDK.
The update of Adobe PDF Library (APDFL) to .NET 6.0 provides a unified development platform experience when building applications for cloud, web, desktop, mobile, gaming, and more. The versatility offered in this platform is excellent for those developing in .NET 6.0 and C#.
This release also includes the following updates:
- Adds a new Document Conversion sample to the C++, C#, and Java distributions which illustrates how to convert a PDF to a Factur-X (aka ZUGFeRD v2.2) compliant document.
- Adds a new Content Creation sample to the C++, C#, and Java distributions illustrating how to Add Header and Footer Text to a PDF page; Adds a new API MeasureTextWidth() to the Font class of the C# and Java interfaces.
- Adds a license managed version of the Mac Arm platform.
- Updates open-source Expat XML parser (expat) library to 2.4.9.
- Updates open-source Boost library to version 1.80.0.
- Updates open-source TIFF (libTIFF) library to version 4.4.0.
- Updates open-source PNG (libPNG) library to version 1.6.38.
- Updates .NET Core interface to use .NET 6.0.
- With this release, the Java and .NET Interfaces version has been increased to 18.104.22.168.
Start your free trial of APDFL and take control of your PDF workflows today.
Datalogics, Inc. provides a complete SDK for PDF creation, manipulation and management for companies around the globe. Built on Adobe source code, our flagship product Adobe® PDF Library offers a choice of programming platforms and languages along with unsurpassed customer service, proven by our 94% customer retention rate. Datalogics offers…Read more