Datalogics has been hard at work this month, working on enhancing three of their most popular products: Adobe PDF Library SDK, PDF Checker, and PDF Optimizer.
Here's what's new with each product:
Adobe PDF Library - Version 18.0.4 PlusP2f (Released October 16)
- Office Conversion is now available on 64-bit Linux platforms.
- The ConvertToOffice C++ sample is now available on Linux.
- Corrects an issue in which subsetting a Type 0 Font could result in dropped glyphs on the page in some cases.
- With this release, the Java and .NET Interfaces version has been increased to 220.127.116.11.
- With this release, the Nuget package version has been increased to 18.26.0.
- With this release, the Maven package version has been increased to 18.26.0.
Download a free trial of Adobe PDF Library here.
PDF Optimizer - Version 3.4.1 (Released October 23)
- The 'pdfx-conversion' category key 'type' now supports a value of "6" for PDF/X-6 conversions.
- With this release, a new pdfoptimizer docker image with container version 1.65 has been released.
Download a free trial of PDF Optimizer here.
Check out PDF Optimizer on Docker.
PDF Checker - Version 2.3.1 (Released October 23)
- With this release, a new pdfchecker docker image with container version 1.3 has been released.
PDF Checker is a free tool - download it here.
Check out PDF Checker on Docker.
Stay tuned for more updates, and visit docs.datalogics.com for all the newest release notes.
Datalogics, Inc. provides a complete SDK for PDF creation, manipulation and management for companies around the globe. Built on Adobe source code, our flagship product Adobe® PDF Library offers a choice of programming platforms and languages along with unsurpassed customer service, proven by our 94% customer retention rate. Datalogics offers…