PDFix Desktop Pro 1.5.0 ReleaseWe are excited to announce that PDFix Desktop Pro 1.5.0 has been released featuring a host of customer-demanded features. Put our latest version to the test now. Happy PDFixing!
PDFix offers a powerful PDF SDK with a primary focus on logical content extraction and adding structure to PDF documents. With over 20 years of experience working with PDF, we … Read more
Welcome to the latest news from PDFix! We are excited to share the cool stuff we added to PDFix Desktop Pro 1.5.0, released on January 24, 2024. Get ready for a better PDF experience with fresh features and improvements.
PDFix Desktop Pro is the go-to solution for easy PDF document processing. Designed for businesses of all sizes, this user-friendly solution tool simplifies PDF accessibility, conversion, and data extraction. Our developers have incorporated automation and machine learning to make tough tasks a breeze – thousands of documents processed in minutes.
Let’s check out what PDFix Desktop Pro has in store for you!
Accessibility, Tagging, and Validation
- Customizable Quick Tag As Actions
- Added Validation Profiles for ISO-32000, PDF/UA, WCAG, and More
- Table Tool Keyboard Navigation and Moving with CTRL/SHIFT
- Cut and Paste Tag as Sibling or Child
- Added Set PDF/UA Standard Command Update
- Added Import/Clone Command
- Enabled Command Editing before Run
- Display Progress when Running Batch Commands
- Memory Consumption Improvements in Batch
- Mouse Wheel Page Zoom Control
- Watermark Warning Message before Saving in Lite Version
- PDFix SDK Updated to 7.3.0
- VeraPDF Updated to 1.25.0
- Performance and Stability Improvements
With the fresh upgrades in PDFix Desktop Pro 1.5.0, we have elevated your document processes to a new level of functionality, accessibility, and simplicity. Your PDF projects deserve the best, and we’ve made sure they get it.
Leap and upgrade to PDFix Desktop Pro 1.5.0 now.
PDFix offers a powerful PDF SDK with a primary focus on logical content extraction and adding structure to PDF documents. With over 20 years of experience working with PDF, we have introduced a completely new way of looking at PDF. Our recognition algorithm can convert any PDF into a logically…Read more