PDFix SDK 7.3.0 ReleasePDFix SDK 7.3.0 has been released, featuring a host of customer-demanded features. A new level of functionality has been added to streamline your PDF projects. Happy PDFixing!
PDFix offers a powerful PDF SDK with a primary focus on logical content extraction and adding structure to PDF documents. With over 20 years of experience working with PDF, we … Read more
Welcome to the latest update from PDFix, unveiling the newest features and enhancements in PDFix SDK 7.3.0, released on January 22, 2024. We are thrilled to introduce a range of additions and improvements designed to elevate your PDF processing experience.
Let’s dive into what we have been working on in this latest update.
- Set Doc Info command includes set PDF/UA standard
- Set PDF/UA Standard command
- Added Docker support
- Added Nuget package support for Linux (amd64), MacOS(amd64, arm64)
- Added NPM package
- Added modulus operator mod(a,b) in template
- Progress monitoring in CLI
- Export to JSON including content marks
- Progress control in commands Make-Accessible, Convert-To-Html
- Untagged content after Make Accessible
- Virtual Windows server license activation
- Create Bookmarks from Headings creates empty bookmarks for nested tags
- Error messages from CLI
- Fixed creating XObject from 1 BPC Image JPG images
- Fixed adding missing spaces while tagging
- Auto-tag breaks transparency in PDF object
With these exciting updates and fixes, PDFix SDK 7.3.0 introduces a new level of functionality, accessibility, and ease to your PDF projects. We have addressed user concerns and implemented customer-demanded features. Feel free to leave us feedback, as it is crucial for enhancing our tools.
Upgrade today and embrace the future of PDF solutions!
PDFix offers a powerful PDF SDK with a primary focus on logical content extraction and adding structure to PDF documents. With over 20 years of experience working with PDF, we have introduced a completely new way of looking at PDF. Our recognition algorithm can convert any PDF into a logically…Read more